Saturday, October 3, 2009

Burnaby Resident Wins $100 Shopping Spree at Lavish & Lime

Giving feels good but knowing what you give is appreciated, feels great! We felt great this week when we gave away a $100 shopping spree to Olivia S., of Burnaby BC.

Olivia was chosen as the winner of our quarterly newsletter subscriber draw. You could be the next to win $100! When you sign up to receive our newsletter, you not only get our latest news about new products, sales events plus exclusive offers and competitions, you could win a $100 shopping spree!

When we contacted Olivia to tell her the good news, her response was "Wow! thank-you so much! This is so exciting!!" She already has an idea about what she'd like to spend her prize on, which is great.

Congratulations Olivia! We hope you enjoy your spree.

For the latest in unique eco-friendly products to help you live life a little greener, visit Lavish & Lime.

If you have any thoughts or ideas about competitions and winning, just leave a comment below. We'd love to hear from you!

1 comment:

mummum baby said...

Dear Lavish and Lime,

Thank you again for the awesome Shopping Spree! I can't wait to shop! As always, your online store has such a great collection of items, that it'll be hard to decide what I'll want to spend my shopping spree on! I'm really happy with all the new 'eco' friendly items you are now carrying. Now a days, I try to only buy things that I really need, that are eco-friendly, and leaves as little of carbon footprint as much as possible.

It's great that I can shop from home! As a new mommy to an almost 11 month old, I find shopping online so much fun and easier! I browse whenever I have time and research products that I'm interested in. I can walk away and think about what I'm wanting to buy, so that I'm not impulse buying! Then I can come back to my computer anytime and purchase items when I'm ready!

Time to shop!
Thank you! :)

Olivia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails